Membership of EFTTA is available to Manufacturers and Wholesalers of Sportfishing tackle, Retailers, tackle press and related organisations such as National Trade Associations.
Click here to go to the application form.
Membership to EFTTA is as follows:
|All members (European & Discretionary) whose turnover is more than €2m
Benefits of becoming a member of EFTTA include the following:
- Your company will be listed on the EFTTA Website. You can have a free link between the EFTTA Website and your own.
- Your company will be able to exhibit at EFTTEX. This exhibition is exclusive to traders in the Fishing Tackle Industry and only members of EFTTA can exhibit. Visitors are also trade-only and include manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers from all over the world.
- Your company will be eligible to access the password protected areas of the EFTTA Website, so you can use the European Fishing Dictionary and browse the International Fishing Tackle Directory, which contains contact details of over 12,000 manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers within the industry.
- Your company details will be contained within the EFTTA Membership Directory, which is sent out to all fishing tackle companies worldwide and distributed at trade exhibitions attended by EFTTA.
- Through the EFTTA Website, your company will have access to annually produced statistical information on fishing tackle import and export for the whole of the European Union and over 30 other countries, such as China, USA, Canada, Australia to assist EFTTA members with their business planning.
- Your company will have access EFTTA's bi-monthly publication Newsline, which informs members of the latest news in the international fishing tackle trade.
- EFTTA have their own lobbyist in Brussels to voice concerns of those involved within the trade in Europe. EFTTA is involved in a number of projects within the industry, such as a long term project to improve the image of sport fishing. These projects will only succeed with the support of companies within the industry.
If you would like to become an EFTTA member click here for the application form.