Joining EFTTA as a member has never been simpler
+ Fill in the membership application form and return it to EFTTA by email. Membership application forms will be presented to the EFTTA board for their approval.
+ Benefits of becoming a full member of EFTTA.
- Your company will be listed on the EFTTA website. You can have a free link between the EFTTA website and your own.
- Your company will be eligible to exhibit at EFTTEX even though we cannot guarantee you will get a stand as we work on a first come first served basis. This exhibition is exclusive to traders in the Fishing Tackle Industry and only members of EFTTA or members of our affiliated associations can exhibit. Visitors are also trade-only and include manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers from all over the world.
- Your company will be eligible to access the password protected areas of the EFTTA website, so you can browse the International Fishing Tackle Directory, which contains contact details of over 5,000 manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers within the industry.
- Your company details will be contained within the EFTTA Membership Directory, which is sent out to all fishing tackle companies worldwide and distributed at trade exhibitions attended by EFTTA.
- Through the EFTTA website, your company will have access to annually produced statistical information on fishing tackle import and export for the whole of the European Union and over 20 other countries, such as China, USA, Canada, Australia to assist EFTTA members with their business planning.
- Your company will have access to EFTTA’s quarterly e-newsletter Newslines, which informs members of the latest news in the international fishing tackle trade.
- EFTTA full membership for European members -who have been members for the last 3 years- offers free of charge legal advice from expert IPR lawyers.
- EFTTA have their own lobbyist in Brussels to voice concerns of those involved within the trade in Europe. EFTTA is involved in a number of projects within the industry, such as a long term project to improve the image of sport fishing. These projects will only succeed with the support of companies within the industry.
- Voluntary lobby contributions: Support EFTTA’s lobbying in Brussels to control the Sea Bass management, the threats to the Danube Salmon, the dangers of the Hydropower and many other lobby issues. EFTTA lobbyist constantly campaigns to secure support for sportfishing from local, national and international governments and associations.
+ Memberships of EFTTA are subject to an annual fee.
For any questions regarding EFTTA membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org